Friday, July 15, 2016

Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter Review



I have heard so much about this highlighter and I've been anxious to try it! So when I had a gift card to Ulta, I was able to justify the price and picked this up! And I do not regret it one bit! It totally lived up to the hype. I love this highlighter! The golden hue that it gives the face is so flattering on my skin when I have at least a little bit of a tan going. I know that the range has other colors but this is the only one that I have personally tried. This shade wouldn't work for every skin tone. When I don't have a good tan going, it is a little too dark. I would assume it would be ashy on deep skin tones as well but I don't personally know. The formula is so creamy and pigmented. It wears on the skin beautifully. You can really pile on this product for that glow that can be seen from space or it can also be worn sheered out. Both ways look beautiful. This has been the only highlighter I have wanted to use ever since I picked it up! If you want to spend the money on a high-end highlighter, this would be my number one recommendation. Also, it doesn't hurt that the packaging is adorable! 



I did https://www.instagram.com/letutus/ makeup a couple weeks back and used this highlight on her. I loved the way that this looked on her! 

I am also wearing this highlight in my 70's makeup look! You can check out this post here:
>>>>>>>  70's Inspired Look <<<<<<<

That golden glow! I can't get enough of it! 
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment