Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tattoo Junkee Liquid Lipstick + Glitter Kit


 It is a liquid lipstick and a glitter for $7. I picked mine up at Walgreens but you can also buy them here:




I got them in shades: 'Skinny Dip,' 'Bubble Gum,' & 'Pucker Up.'


 Skinny Dip is a (I hate using this reference but people get it) Kylie Jenner shade, neutral brown shade and comes with a copper glitter. The second color is a wearable light pink that comes with a iridescent silver lilac glitter. The last is a true red lipstick with red glitter.

 They can be worn alone as liquid lipsticks or layered together to create that glitter lip.
Let me just say that I love these.  
 This product claims to be long-lasting, smudge-proof, and to dry matte. This does all three beautifully. This product seriously lasts all day. It is very drying on the lips, I won't lie.  It has a true liquid lipstick formula.


To create the glitter lip you apply the liquid lipstick then press the glitter on top of it before the liquid lip dries. I find that it is easier to not do the whole lips at once. I will do the whole top lip before moving on to the second. I do want to say that glitter lip is not comfortable on the lips, you feel it on your lips the whole time you are wearing it. Also, I would not recommend eating with the glitter on your lips, I find you will end up eating glitter. Which is not as glamorous as it may sound. More often than not I'm just going to opt to wear the matte lipstick alone. The glitter lip can be fun just not that wearable for me. But I have used the glitter as eye shadow and I want to attempt the glitter brow trend with these suckers. I find it to be a good solid glitter that can be used for anything you could any glitter for. 




Glitter and a liquid lipstick, what more could a girl ask for?!


Wearing 'Skinny Dip' alone on my lips.
Wearing 'Skinny Dip' alone on my lips. With the glitter that comes with the kit in my inner corners.


I am wearing the 'Bubble Gum' shade with the matching glitter layered over.

You get the point, this product is worth the $7.
-C



No comments:

Post a Comment