Monday, March 28, 2016

Too Faced Eye Shadow Dupes




Today I have some Too Faced eye shadow dupes for you! This is going to be shadows that are cheaper than the original and from the drugstore. All of these color matches for a higher end shadow. These dupes are also going to be formula dupes. I think they both look the same and wear the same on the eyes.


You can see in the swatches that colors are pretty dang close if not exact duplicates when swatched next to each other. These colors look the exact same on the eyes. (the too faced shadows are on the left.)

The dark brown in the quad I found a dupe for in the NXY natural eye shadow palette. They are both great shadow at deepening up any eye shadow look. It is a nice neutral shade, not too warm.  The matte white highlight shade is also a very similar shade. My favorite matte highlight shade is from Wet and Wild and it is sold as a single. The shade is in 'creme brulee' (it is shown in the bottom picture.) Best part is that its only $1 and its super creamy and pigmented. This palette also has some other nice shades. To be honest I'm not in love with every single shade in this NXY palette but over all I would say it is worth the money and is a nice eye shadow palette.


The wet and wild comfort zone palette has two great dupes for this quad. The pink shade is very similar to the eyelid pink rose golden shade. Now the shade that inspired me to do this whole post is the iridescent blue/brown shade. It is such a fun shade to play around with and looks so cool on the eyes. Now what even cooler is that I prefer the wet n wild shade over the high end shade. I think the drugstore shade wears better on the eyes than the Too Faced shade.
I love the wet and wild comfort zone palette! I would recommend this one over the NXY natural palette.
I have a full post about the wet and wild comfort zone palette HERE.
You could buy one eye shadow quad or all of these drugstore shadows that I think are just as comparable. I'm not trying to knock on this Too Faced quad, I really enjoy this and I think the colors work nicely together. I just wanted to show some dupiclcates in my collection! I hope you enjoyed! 
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment