Wednesday, March 2, 2016

This Haul is Pure Gold; Target Haul





Besides the shadow sticks this whole haul is from Target. The Milani shadow sticks I picked up at the dollar store actually.  I am loving everything that I bought!! I'm semi obsessed with this color scheme. Everything in my life could be white, wood, gold and blush. (and of course rose gold, obvi.) This is my life color pallet. The clock was just such a cute find. I couldn't help but pick it up plus it was only $9. The makeup brush holder and the canisters were both on sale. I couldn't find this bush holder anywhere online. Shoot, cus it's gorgeous! Lastly, I picked up the cutest little ceramic hedgehog ever. He's gold and is wearing a pink party hat. I could cry actual tears he is so cute. Yup! I love this haul, a haul lot. See what I did there? 
-C

2 comments: