Saturday, April 2, 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks Review






Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks

The three lip colors I will be talking about today are: Requiem, Lolita, and Exorcism. All three are matte liquid lipsticks from Kat Von D. Kat Von D's lipsticks are all long lasting and glide on evenly Requiem is the first and lightest shade. It is a really cool toned purple. It looks the same on the lip as it does on the swatch. I personally love this color because its a little more of a fun and different color without being too bold. So if you are wanting to start experimenting with fun lip colors, but are a little nervous this is a good color to try. Requiem is the one color I found to not last as long and that I had to reapply. This could truly be due to having dryer lips plus the fact that it is a lighter color. The next color is Lolita, and I absolutely love this color. I usually apply more than one layer to make it a darker shade than what the swatch shows. On my lips it is a very warm peachy brown that ranges in shade depending on how many layers I apply. This is probably my favorite as well because it lasted ALL DAY, even at working talking to customers or after I ate or drank. I like this as an everyday color. There is definitely a reason this is her most popular shade. Exorcism is the third and darkest color. It is a very rich and dark purple with red undertones. This is a color I personally would only wear on rare occasions because it does give a dramatic look. It is also an awesome winter shade! Like Requiem, it is a fun color to experiment with when trying more bold lip colors. It is extremely long lasting. I would suggest making sure your lips are completely hydrated when wearing this dark of a color or it can appear patchy on the lips. I have found this to be true with a lot of darker liquid lipsticks, not just this particular line or color. Overall I love the lip colors, the formula, and how they wear on the lips. Kat Von D products are definitely quality and especially these liquid lipsticks. I hope to soon have a finished collection of all the lip colors. I would suggest these to anyone wanting to try liquid lipsticks as they are the new big thing that everyone loves. Definitely check these liquid lipsticks out and often because they are constantly selling out!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment