Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Spring Nail Polish Picks 2016






My top three spring nail polish picks. I picked these for both the formula and the color selections. 

Julie G nail polish is in color 'Santorini.' It's the perfect blue shade for spring its bright and light but not too colorful. I love this color and I love this formula so much. Also these polishes are only $4! Unfortunately, they are not super easy to come by. The only places I have ever seen them for sale at is RiteAid or online on their website. 

Revlon Colorstay nail polish in the shade 'Vintage Rose.' I bought this on sale at Target last year for around $3 dollars but normal it is closer to the $7 price range. I linked one that is for sale for $3.20 online. I love this shade it different from other pinks that I own. Also this formula is super creamy and goes on smoothly. 

The last polish is Formula X in the shade 'Delightful.' This is a great neutral shade but is still such a fun shade in my eyes. Formula X is sold at Sephora. This is the most expensive of the three nail polishes at $10.50. I'm not sure that all shades from this range would be worth the price point. But it is a very nice formula, definitely one of my favorite formulas I have ever tried. And I really do enjoy this shade very much.

I hope you all have a lovely spring!
-C  


No comments:

Post a Comment