Tuesday, June 28, 2016

70's Inspired Look

Today me and my best friend did each other's makeup for fun (cause we are 8 years old) and we both ended up falling in love with the look she did on me! Take a look!

After doing the themed makeup and we also wanted to do a 70's inspired outfit. The head scarf is Abbi's and she recently bought in store from H&M. And the shirt I got awhile ago from Pacsun.

The dark blue in the crease is from the Gwen Stefani palette from Urban Decay. The other colors are from various palettes.



She did a lot of mascara on the bottom lashes to give the clumpy 70's vibe. You can't tell in the pictures but my bottom lash line is lined with purple from Urban Decay.






I think the pink gloss is so cute and brings the whole look together! The gloss is the BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie gloss in 'Perky Peony' I am obsessed with this look and pretty much wish I could go back in time and spend a day in the 70's with this look!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment