Friday, June 17, 2016

WetnWild Eyeshadow Dud: Poster Child

I have a blog post 2 Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes Worth the Money.<<Click that link to read more about it! I talk about an all matte palette from Sonia Kashuk and a neutral eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild. I love that Wet n Wild palette. The shades are so buttery and pigmented. So I thought I would try out palette with a little more punch. I bought this palette thinking it would be so fun for summer and it was only $5.



This is in the shade 'Poster Child.' The palette looks like it could be fun to play around with but...


It's awful.
I feel bad saying it's awful but look at the swatches! There is NO color to these shades. These might have been the worst shadows I have ever used there very stiff and looked like nothing on the eyes. Which I find very interesting because the Wet n Wild 'Comfort Zone' Neutral palette might be the best eyeshadows from the drugstore. That palette is worth every penny and more. However, this palette isn't worth a darn thing!!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment