Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015! Christmas Haul


These are the main gifts that I got from my parents and grandma.


 Stocking Stuffers from Santa. 



My friends got me some of the cutest gifts ever!


They know me too well! The 'C' even lights up! They are all so thoughtful.


The only thing is asked for this year was this Furry Throw. Ah! I'm still obsessing over it! 

I had a wonderful Christmas this year! I was able to have all of my siblings and grandparents there. This Christmas is one I won't forget! I'm super thankful for everything I was given. I am very fortunate that I have all of my needs fulfilled. And my amazing family still is able to give me the things am wanting. I love this time of year that we have to reflect on our Savoir, Jesus Christ. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
-C





Displaying DSCN5905.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment