Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015 Outfit








Mock Turtleneck: tjmaxx, Similar Here
Denim Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Similar Here
Chunky Boots: H&M
Bracelets: Forever 21, Similar Set Here
Red Bag: Coach, Similar
Lipstick: OCC Stalker
Merry Christmas!! The red Coach bag is the focus of this outfit. To me it has a Santa vibe but in the best way possible. It brings festivity to this neutral outfit. I bought the mock turtleneck at Tjmaxx for under $10 and I also got the jacket on sale at Urban Outfitters for $10. These jeans are my favorite jeans I own. They are American Apparel Easy Jeans; they are pricey but are a great investment piece. They are super high waisted, which I looove. And they are great quality and flattering on everyone in my opinion. Since they are black, they go with everything! The boots are my chunky boots from H&M. Bracelets are from F21 and the lipstick is OCC lip tar in stalker. Which they recently changed their packaging from the squeeze tubes to a doe-foot applicator. So all of the old packaged lipsticks are currently on sale at Sephora and other places. I think the old packaging was cuter but the new packaging is more convenient. I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! 
-C
Displaying DSC_1266.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment