Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Naughty or Nice? I'm Neutral: Makeup


I started with Smashbox Primer Water.  
Then, I used Clinique Acne Fighting Solution Liquid Foundation. For best results with this foundation, apply it with a brush. I used the Real Techniques Complexion Brush for my foundation. This brush can only be bought in a set of four, but it is worth it! 
Then I used Laura Mercier Flawless Portable Book as a light highlight. The darker shade was used as a subtle cream contour. 
Under the eyes, I used Elf Under Eye Setting Powder. I used the Contour Brush from the Real Techniques Core Collection set listed above.
Bronzer is Mattifying Bronzer by Jouer. I used Flower Ultimate Powder Brush to apply this. Bronzer was also used in the crease as eyeshadow using a Morphe Crease Brush. For the highlight I used Wet nWild Creme Brulee Single Eyeshadow, which is super creamy and pigmented for only $.99 cents. 
Abh Dip Brow Pomade in taupe to get those brows in check. Use this product very lightly because it comes on really dark. A little goes a long way. 
My eyeliner is Mac Black Track Fluidline Eyeliner. I applied a thin line along my lash line and in my tight line to make the color of my eyes pop. My mascara is from Covergirl. Specifically the Star Wars line. It's currently my favorite mascara. I prefer it over high end mascaras that I have tried. 
Lips finished the look with Nars Audacious Lipstick in vivid orange red. I lined my lips with Too Faced Perfect Lips in Perfect Red. 

If you could only buy one item from this list, I would totally recommend the Elf Under Eye Setting Powder. It is only $3 and is one of my all time favorite products. It makes your under eye look flawless.

With a red lip, I like to keep the rest of the look very neutral. It helps the color pop even more and become the focus of the look. Most of this makeup was purchased using coupons and discounts. Keep watch for my post on high-end finds for less!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment