Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Backpackin' it in the Winter







Army Green Pants: H&M
Chunky Boots: H&M
Color-blocked Turtleneck: Tjmaxx  Same one at Macy's
Backpack: Tjmaxx here are some similar styles that I like
F21 Romwe YesStyle Target

This outfit is giving me major Kim Possible vibes. But instead of a croptop I was working a turtleneck. I am obsessed with this backpack that I got at tjmaxx for around $20. I'm not sure of the brand but it's a faux leather and I linked some similar backpacks above. I also bought my sweater from tjmaxx but I linked the same one from Macy's and it's on sale for $21.99, which is around what I payed for it. My army green pants are $20 from H&M and my chunky heeled boots are also from H&M. This is an easy outfit for class. Not a lot of layers it's just an quick winter outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment