Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Best Selling High-End Mascara, Benefit They're Real vs. Drugstore Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara


This mascara is the top selling mascara at both Sephora and Ulta, This mascara costs $24. The claims for this mascara is that it; "lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, & separates." I would definitely say that this mascara does this. This a fine mascara and it does all that it claims to do. My biggest complaint is that it never fully dried. When I would touch my eyelashes the product transfers. Also it is a pain in the butt to remove! Being that mascaras only last 3 months, I'm not sure this is worth the money. I wasn't blown away by this mascara and won't be repurchasing.  If you want to splurge on a a mascara I would recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I would say this is my favorite high-end mascara. My only complaint this this mascara is that it flakes off throughout the day.


The Covergirl Super Sizer costs $5.94 at Walmart vs $24 at Ulta for the Benefit they're Real!
I prefer how my lashes look with the Covergirl not even taking the price into account. This mascara is my favorite mascara of all time, drugstore and high-end. I would recommend this to anyone.


It also came in limited-edition Star Wars packaging, which is a bonus in my eyes.


Though the wand doesn't look like much it separates your lashes so well while also building them up. It coats my lashes evenly & lasts all day. It doesn't smudge or flake off throughout the day. Everyone I know who has tried it has liked it. I really couldn't imagine anyone not liking this mascara. 

-C


Displaying IMG_3508.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment